Order of RODI filters?

pledosophy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bit embarrasing. I have a 7 stage. I took it apart to clean it and am going to replace the filters.

I do not remember what order the filters go in.

Can you help me out?

Thank you!

aSaltyKlown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my industry, we say "if we have extra parts, we made it better". ;)
I fix machinery. LOL
Haha - We said this as a mechanic in the Army. We got new vehicles in and the first thing we did was remove a bunch of needless items and rerouted wiring harnesses. Ended up with a box full of stuff for each vehicle. The operators asked if we were going to put what was in the box back on. We replied with, nope, not needed. It's better without, and that means we are smarter than the manufacturer!

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha - We said this as a mechanic in the Army. We got new vehicles in and the first thing we did was remove a bunch of needless items and rerouted wiring harnesses. Ended up with a box full of stuff for each vehicle. The operators asked if we were going to put what was in the box back on. We replied with, nope, not needed. It's better without, and that means we are smarter than the manufacturer!
I’m an arborist our saying is when in doubt cut it out.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back