Ordered some new chalices.

Brewman1987

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
604
Reaction score
506
Location
Scotland, ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I have come to really dig chalices, maybe it's because they just grow so stinking quick for me. But anyways I just ordered Area 51 , orange crush and large Miami hurricane from your reef they have a decent sale going on. They should be here Wednesday so pictures to follow when they come in. But these are the wysiwyg photos.

Orange crush

Area 51


MH
 
Sweet. Can't wait to see pics of them in ur tank.
 
Maybe a trade down the road is in order. A chunk of my Tyree Superman for a a chunk of the Area 51!!
 
Haha lol it was intense, I was already mad I lost on the darth maul chalice , klepto lepto and dead pool lepto. For the prices they sold for was a steal comparing at other venders online. @Mike_J when they have grown out I will hook you up with a frag.
 
Haha lol it was intense, I was already mad I lost on the darth maul chalice , klepto lepto and dead pool lepto. For the prices they sold for was a steal comparing at other venders online. @Mike_J when they have grown out I will hook you up with a frag.
Hold off on those lepto I have a ton of cool lepto and psammocora trying to figure out what they all are before listing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new