Ordering Clowns

Reef Jedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to purchase 6-8 clown fish all from the same hatch. They need to be the same size and age. Needing advise where to go. Any recommendations are welcome.

BobbyBPG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to purchase 6-8 clown fish all from the same hatch. They need to be the same size and age. Needing advise where to go. Any recommendations are welcome.
I recently ordered some sustainable aquatics longfin clowns online from https://www.coralreeftn.com and was happy with the order. I'm sure you could call and ask about getting them from the same hatch.

OP
OP
Reef Jedi

Reef Jedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently ordered some sustainable aquatics longfin clowns online from https://www.coralreeftn.com and was happy with the order. I'm sure you could call and ask about getting them from the same hatch.

Thanks for the heads up! How are they doing in your tank so far? I’ll take a look at their website.

Scotty Buttons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever been to Neptunes? It's off county line road and university. They always have a tanks full of similar sized tank raised clowns, not sure if there the same hatch though. They are a quality LFS

OP
OP
Reef Jedi

Reef Jedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever been to Neptunes? It's of county line road and university. They always have a tanks full of similar sized tank raised clowns, not sure if there the same hatch though. They are a quality LFS

I haven’t but I’ll check them out. I didn’t know they were even there. I drive that area for work all the time. Thanks for the recommendation.

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did just that and did it through https://www.coralreeftn.com/shop.php great place and fish are doing great after 2 months still all together. (A dime will just about cover one up, beware they are very small if you buy "Nano")
DSC00936.JPG

OP
OP
Reef Jedi

Reef Jedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did just that and did it through https://www.coralreeftn.com/shop.php great place and fish are doing great after 2 months still all together. (A dime will just about cover one up, beware they are very small if you buy "Nano")
DSC00936.JPG

Good to know nano are small! They look awesome! How were they packaged? Individually or in a group? I checked out the website and that place is awesome! I’ll defiantly be ordering from there. Reasonable price for the frostbite-flurry.

BobbyBPG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up! How are they doing in your tank so far? I’ll take a look at their website.

Everything looks great clowns are healthy and happy. They were packed fine I ordered them during winter also. They come in an insulated cooler with heat packs.

BobbyBPG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have also ordered off of live aquaria without any problems but if you can find them at and LFS that would probably be the easiest and best way.

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know nano are small! They look awesome! How were they packaged? Individually or in a group? I checked out the website and that place is awesome! I’ll defiantly be ordering from there. Reasonable price for the frostbite-flurry.
They packed them in 2 groups of 3.

MrPike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are up in fort collins and order from sustainable aquatics all the time. If you are close, we are happy to order some

OP
OP
Reef Jedi

Reef Jedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are up in fort collins and order from sustainable aquatics all the time. If you are close, we are happy to order some

I’ve been on the hunt for Frostbite Flurry’s. Maybe the nano size or one step bigger. Would be also looking for around 20 I’ve decided. I’m in Frederick so not tooo far from Loveland. Would you even have an estimate as far as price for a clutch that size? Thanks!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back