Ordering from Canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter goody
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
194
Location
Carlsbad, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in California and wanted to see if there is anyting illegal about ordering from an online store in Canada. Or is it totally legal and all I have to worry about is the expensive cost of shipping. Anybody in the U.S have experience with this?
 
I wish ordering coral from Canada was easy, then we could all have reefraft stuff.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Bummer! Luckily, I'm close to RR USA up in Orange County, but I've read they are no longer affiliated with RR Canada. Anyway, I was looking at another shop up in Canada.
 
Yep buddy of mine ordered corals from Canada and they got stopped at customs and customs sent them to the Tennessee zoo lol.

The seller swears that never happens..... Ya right
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new