• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Oregon Mummy Eye chalice colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter hybridazn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
7,925
Reaction score
9,753
Location
Grapeville PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale a Oregon Mummy Eye chalice colony. It is close to 4" and has a good amount of eyes. I'm collecting funds to get some more sticks since that is my true passion in the hobby. Now for a couple pics

20160524_011422.jpg

IMG_0095 1.JPG


First pic is top down with just my Reefbrite xho blue and shot with my Samsung Galaxy s6 edge+

Second pic is thru glass with 20k 250w radiums w/ Reefbrite xho blue. Shot by canon rebel xti w/ tamron 90mm Macro lens.

I am asking $650 shipped via UPS overnight so delivery will be before 1030am. I can ship any day monday-Friday, what ever is easiest for your schedule.

Standard DOA applies, if colony does not arrive alive just contact me within a reasonable time (1-2 hours at most) with a pic of it in bag (the best you can, I really wrap these things up) and being that this is a wysiwyg I will issue a refund minus shipping.

Any other questions or comments please ask!

Pm is key!

Thanks
George
 
Great looking OME colony!!;)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new