• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Oregon Mummy Eye chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter mytshall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mytshall

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
91
Reaction score
3
Location
Portland, OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oregon Mummy Eye straight from oregon. Lineage from the original colony. Pictures taken just actinics.

5 eye (looks like a 6th eye starting) - $325 shipped
3.jpg

1.jpg



5 eye - $325 shipped
c.jpg

a.jpg


Colony shot
colony.jpg
 
Thanks. I am from that way originally and I feel lucky being a reefer out here on the west coast. Nice shops, nice corals, and reasonable prices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new