Oregon Tort an OG Blue.

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,174
Reaction score
10,391
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a frag and it was growing and then the acropora gods fig that they would mess w me and I had to frag it. Any way.i saved 2 frags. The larger one , hopeful to continue the journey and expression of that classic color.
IMG_9259.jpeg
 
Love the OBT. Sorry you had to cut up your colony, but looks like you were able to save a very nice frag of it. Great color, and it looks healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new