Oregon Tort an OG Blue.

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,174
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a frag and it was growing and then the acropora gods fig that they would mess w me and I had to frag it. Any way.i saved 2 frags. The larger one , hopeful to continue the journey and expression of that classic color.
IMG_9259.jpeg
 
Love the OBT. Sorry you had to cut up your colony, but looks like you were able to save a very nice frag of it. Great color, and it looks healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new