Orenji Chalice Colony

hermesfansf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
11
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have decided to sell my Orenji chalice to make some bill disappear. They are around 20+ eyes. 1500 Shipped with FedEx priority overnight + styrofoam box + heat pack. DOA will be honored within the first hour on the first delivery attempt with PIC.

image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice colony.

I've never seen a Orenji that large. Normally I only see what can fit on a frag plug.

glws.
 
Guys, thanks for the kind words. The colony is super healthy,. I just checked and realized that there is some purple start to color up. This show piece need sto find a good home.
 
looks like a recent import rather than the real orenji to me.
 
I bought this orenji chalice a year ago from a local reefer who took down his tank, it was 10+ eyes. I am not sure if he bought it from one of the sponsors here. But again, there is so many LFS selling chalice in the bay area. Anyway, For those who do not like what you see, please kindly keep your comments to yourself and move on from this thread. I don't mind to frag the mother colony and sell them locally, however, I really think it is such a criminal to break such a beauty...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new