Organized chaos: How organized is your tank?

My sump/ under tank area is pretty organized...



It's just one ball of cables haha
 
I did not think that under the tank should matter to anyone but those who turn on and off the buttons. I had all cords labeled and tied up but we had to re-build because of the red sea seam failure. I just have not gotten around to the cords yet. Still working on where it all goes.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 21
I try to keep my tank stand/area as clean as possible. However, that doesn't always happen, especially when I get done testing or do water changes. Are you trying to keep your tank area as organized as possible, or is it more of an organized chaos situation? Photo Credit: Broadfield
32486542610_afc2608fea_k.jpg
Wow! Great job.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new