Orlando weekend trip!

Addictedreefer87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
71
Reaction score
65
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lucky to live 2 1/2 hours away from Orlando, ticked I havn't had time to stop at top shelf aquatics before. Prices were great and the store is full of nice coral. Pics are less than 2 hours in the tank.

20210528_210201.jpg
 
200.gif
.
Been wanting to check out tsa for a while now. gotta make the drive.
 
You won't regret it man. I was staying 35 mins away and went 2 days before I left. I hand picked all the corals and they shipped them to me for free. All around great experience honestly. It's going to be hard to shop at my lfs after this. I should mention 4 of the other acros are from wwc. Also a super nice store just a bit more pricey.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new