Orlando

SR52012

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to Orlando this Sat with the wife and kid. She wants to go to downtown disney... Any good LFS i should check out while im there? I saw one on here called Living Reef or something like that, was going to try and stop by there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As said, WWC is nearest Disney. Top Shelf and Living Reef are both great stores but you'll have to drive a little. Sea in the City also gets good comments although I've never actually been there.

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to Orlando this Sat with the wife and kid. She wants to go to downtown disney... Any good LFS i should check out while im there? I saw one on here called Living Reef or something like that, was going to try and stop by there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!!
Where are you staying? If you are on 1-92 then Reefers Direct is a MUST for you to go see. WWC is also your next closest LFS you MUST see. Orlando is very fortunate to have quite a few shops to see if you have the time. Living Reef, Top Shelf, Ocean Blue, Sea in the City, Ocean Direct, etc.

OP
OP
S

SR52012

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i made it to WWC but wasnt able to stay very long due to my daughter acting a fool... I will def be going back!

Agamerce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not, but I used to work across the street from DTD a few years ago.

OP
OP
S

SR52012

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O ok, i think i was talking to the owner of WWC. I could be mistaken, I wanted to say hello to him but he was busy with someone and the kid was a fool so we left.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back