Orlando

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am going to Orlando next weekend. Is there any must see LFS.
Come check us out :) Tell any of the staff that you're from out of town and want to see the farm. I think you'll enjoy it

jacksin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cmon there has got to be more than 2 quality shops in the Orlando area. I've got a full day to explore

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are many fish stores in the Orlando area - Living Reef is another to consider. @WWC (both locations) and @TopShelfAquatics are just that good so you will likely be disappointed wherever else you go. In fact, IMO those two are just the best in Orlando - they are a couple of the best stores period. They are 1.5 hours away and I drive past many other fish stores to get to them and consider one of them to be my LFS. If you want to just go exploring then you can pull a list of saltwater stores in whatever city you are in and test your luck.

If someone else tells me about another LFS store to visit in Orlando then I am open minded and will gladly look but my comments are based on my experience of exploring fish stores throughout central Florida and beyond.

jacksin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies. Of course WWC, TSA and LRO are tops on my list. Its just that I have all day and enjoy checking out any quality shop

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fishy Business Aquarium in Longwood, FL not far from these other stores. They have freshwater and saltwater fish. Haven’t been there in a while but I like the place.

Edit: After some research, I’m not sure they sell saltwater anymore.

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the replies. Of course WWC, TSA and LRO are tops on my list. Its just that I have all day and enjoy checking out any quality shop

Don't forget that @WWC has two locations. :)

Back