• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik V4 Compact Gen2

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
For sale is a Atlantik Compact V4. Used for 2 years on my mixed reef. Love these lights but shut down all my aquariums as don't have time anymore. Comes with box

Compact V4 Gen2 - $350 Shipped


Orphek Atlantik V4 compact.jpg
still available?
 
Does this unit require the gateway to control remotely? Or does it have the upgrade?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new