• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen2

Humongous

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to go a different route in lighting my big tank so I'm going to sell these fixtures. I have a total of six, three full size and three compact. Four of these are still brand new in the box. I opened one of the compacts and one of the full size. Of the two open units, the full size has been in use for 3 months. These lights are nothing short of amazing in my opinion but financially not feasible for lighting my size tank. Please PM me with any specific questions or ask them in the thread and I'll do my best to answer. I do have pictures I can send, but they are just of the boxed units. Any pending sale will get full pictures upon request, I'll even open the box if needed.

Atlantik V4 Gen 2(full size, Brand new in Box) $900.00 each plus shipping

Atlantik V4 Gen 2(full size, ran for approximately 3 months now) $800 plus shipping

Atlantik V4 Gen 2(compact, Brand new in Box) $620 each plus shipping

Atlantik V4 Gen 2(compact, Open box, not used) $600 plus shipping

Thanks for looking!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back