SOLD X2 Orphek Atlantik V4 Compacts

Item Price
499.99 obo Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

MODZISTER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
29
Location
Schuylkill County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my 2 Orphek Atlantik V4 Compacts.

I have to be honest I don't know much about these how you see them in the photos is exactly how I received them when I bought them. I kinda got hosed as I bought these under the understanding that the lights work perfectly. The 1 light has around 7 diodes out and the other is pretty decent has maybe 2 on there way out. I never even used them I was going to get the upgrade kits for them but in the end ended up getting a new full sized icon model instead.

Included:

- x2 Atlantik V4 Compacts. All the fans work.
- 1 Gateway Module.
- both Antennas.
- x2 ballast with all cords.

Asking $499.99 obo Shipped.

Paypal payment preferred. I always try to ship sameday if not items will ship next day. I'm an Ebay seller and take pride in my shipping .

20250724_190825.jpg 20250724_190753.jpg 20250724_190859.jpg 20250724_190907.jpg 20250724_190712.jpg 20250724_190703.jpg 20250724_190654.jpg 20250724_190642.jpg 20250724_190638.jpg 20250724_190627.jpg 20250724_190615.jpg 20250724_190611.jpg 20250724_184804.jpg 20250724_184853.jpg 20250724_184903.jpg 20250724_184910.jpg 20250724_184916.jpg 20250724_185003.jpg 20250724_185016.jpg 20250724_185817.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new