Orphek Atlantik V4 Side to Side Rail Bracket?

Hair Algae Wizard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
610
Reaction score
1,030
Location
Southern, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Orphek and R2R:

Is a rail system available for the Orphek Atlantik V4 available that can hold multiple fixtures? I have a peninsula tank, and will need 3 of the modules, and don't want to hang 3 of these from the ceiling, as aesthetically, I won't look very clean.

Thanks,
 
No there is not . People are building them their selves though . I have to compacts and two or bars hung with a single aluminum square stock rail running parallel with my tank and three aluminum angle pieces running width wise .

0CB43E82-1EAA-47A9-9107-3DBFB7BB15B3.jpeg CC435328-2AF4-4D89-99BE-9AEF8F6064A4.jpeg
 
I too have seen the ecotech used. I considered them myself briefly. But they were too much money for what I was trying to do.

Corey
 
Here is what I’m doing to hang mine. They will slide right in the 80/20 and I will attach that to the ceiling

corey
 

Attachments

  • A85725B5-73E6-4B4F-992A-5D534FC0E840.jpeg
    A85725B5-73E6-4B4F-992A-5D534FC0E840.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 987633A3-F680-4C83-B0FD-0106EBBECD5A.jpeg
    987633A3-F680-4C83-B0FD-0106EBBECD5A.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 145
Yes, the bottom of my fixture posted is 80/20.

corey
 

Attachments

  • 8984283E-915B-4F1E-9A98-56299D274871.jpeg
    8984283E-915B-4F1E-9A98-56299D274871.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 157

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new