• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik v4

Item Price
500-650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Stormlasher

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Messages
202
Reaction score
59
Location
Cape Cod MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 4 of these lights selling 650 each or 2000 for all 4 I can provide shipping at your expense and if you buy all 4 I will throw the Wi-Fi adapter in to let me know Tnx

88518EB8-7986-44DB-805D-6E176BECE9F1.jpeg AAC47FD4-A7C3-4BB0-8CC6-781D20C685C2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new