Orphek Flashlight vs Aquamaxx coral eye

applejk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about buying one. Just wondering if anyone has both of them and can tell me if there are any differences between them. Is one better than the other or are they the same?

Thanks!
 
I have both but have not compared them. From the outside, other than color, they appear the same. IMO, i would go for the Aquamaxx as they have a better reputation for support and are based here in the US.
 
As Greg already stated Aquamaxx = Marine Depot so you will get much better service than Orphek if something goes wrong.
 
I don't have the Orphek, but I absolutely love my Aquamaxx Coral-Eye!
 
awesome, thanks for all the responses. Guess I'll be getting the coral eye soon :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new