• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ORPHEK Gen 2 V4 ( SEE POSTING)

Item Price
190-290
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

robbous

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
926
Reaction score
253
Location
New hampshire
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Up for sale are 2 Orphek Gen2 V4 Lamps one has burnt out led's you can see them in pic and movie below ill let this go for 190.00 shipped & PPfees
IMG_3488.jpeg
IMG_3489.jpeg

 
Next is a working Orphek Gen 2 V4 full fixture 290.00 shipped USA
IMG_3476.jpeg
IMG_3477.jpeg

 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new