• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Icon, Icon compact and Osix lights. close thread

Item Price
$675
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m.kristoff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
826
Reaction score
335
Location
cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These things are PAR monsters! Way too much for my tank.

Brand new unused Icon Compact. $475
Osix controller. Will run 6 OR90's I have 2 brand new in the box OR30's. 1 Sky Blue and 1 Blue plus. I also have 1 sky blue and 1 blue plus used for 2 months. also have mount bar. $650

2 month old Full Size compact. $675

Have original boxes and will ship.

71375356725__BC39C70B-595D-4CDB-82D9-E5C35E81FD5A.jpg IMG_9121.jpg IMG_9322.jpg IMG_9323.jpg IMG_9324.jpg IMG_9325.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new