Orphek LEDs

Reefkeeper28

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
52
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a maxspect razor r420r and I'm getting ready to order (2) Orphek OR3, 36 inch LEDs. I was going to get one sky blue and one uv/violet LEDs, but Orphek doesn't have the new OR3 uv/violet strip yet. The newer OR3 sky blue now has uv and violet LEDs on the strip. Now finally the question lol should I just get 2 sky blues to add to the maxspect or get one and wait couple weeks for the new uv/violet to come out. Just looking for other opinions thank you for your time... Fyi tank is 36 width by 18 deep by 24 height total 65 gallon DT...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new