Orphek lighting?

Calmwaters

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
16,813
Reaction score
118,322
Location
Sylva, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm replacing a redsea reef led 50 that died that I had over the middle of my 125 gallon tank with a Orphek OR4 that I won on the forum a while back and I'm wondering if the one bar will be enough with the excisting two red seas reef led 90s that I have at each end of the tank. Or of it could possibly be too much light with all the lights? Video of the tank included and I believe it's the Orphek OR4 icon plus blue bar that I have.

 
Hi everyone! I'm replacing a redsea reef led 50 that died that I had over the middle of my 125 gallon tank with a Orphek OR4 that I won on the forum a while back and I'm wondering if the one bar will be enough with the excisting two red seas reef led 90s that I have at each end of the tank. Or of it could possibly be too much light with all the lights? Video of the tank included and I believe it's the Orphek OR4 icon plus blue bar that I have.


I wanna do this for my 65 gallons. dimensions are 48L 12W 24H. Let me know how yours goes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new