• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

orphek natura icon

Item Price
1260 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Roasreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
192
Reaction score
34
Location
st. louis mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pair of orphek natura icon. Brand new , with boxes and everything.
I was going to use them on my 8ft tank. Half radions. Half orphek. But decided to go all radions. So no need for this lights. They work awesome. I have another pair on my acro 4ft. Just want to keep the same schedule on the whole tank. ..
$1260 shipped.

20250906_161424.jpg 20250906_161344.jpg 20250906_161006.jpg 20250906_160855.jpg
 
Pair of orphek natura icon. Brand new , with boxes and everything.
I was going to use them on my 8ft tank. Half radions. Half orphek. But decided to go all radions. So no need for this lights. They work awesome. I have another pair on my acro 4ft. Just want to keep the same schedule on the whole tank. ..
$1260 shipped.

20250906_161424.jpg 20250906_161344.jpg 20250906_161006.jpg 20250906_160855.jpg
Would you take $1000?
 
Hi, interested. Would you be down to sell one of them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new