• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek OR4 48 inch Blue Sky

Item Price
180
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefer squared

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek OR4 48 inch Blue Sky

Brand new in box. Only ever opened to make sure everything was there. Plastic film still around driver and everything.

Price: $180.00

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.


listing-media-2.jpg
 
Hmm never heard anyone call that a controller as it would be driver or power supply. You sure they meant that and just are not familiar as the OR3 was not capable of that.
 
Sorry I have 2 or3s one with the upgraded driver and one without I will take it will PayPal work.
 
Lol I guess it could be that. Hopefully they are reading all this lol and don’t have to explain again in private chat
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new