• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek , Quanta Meso

Item Price
100-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

juiceguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
322
Reaction score
312
Location
nyc
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lights have been sitting around, all in good condition.
2-Orphek OR3 5ft Daylight bars: 175 each
2-Orphek Or3 3ft Blue plus: SOLD
2- quanta Meso blue 3ft: SOLD
1-Orphek 4ft Or4 Reef Day: 150
1-Orphek 4ft Or4 Blue Plus: SOLD
1-Orphek 4ft Or4 Sky Blue: 150
2 Orphek 3ft Or4 UV/Violet: SOLD
2 Orphek 2ft OR4 Uv/Violet: SOLD
1 Atlantic Icon: SOLD
Note 5ft not pictured but in my closet
Pick up @11228
Package deals on multiple items available

IMG_1727.JPG IMG_1728.JPG
 
Last edited:
Update:
Icon Sold
24" UVs Sold
 
OR4 Violets Sold
 
OR4 Blue Plus Sold
 
Quanta Meso blues SOLD
 
OR3 Blue plus Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new