ORPHEK - Thank You

Sir Kon Salty Sox

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't you HATE when something breaks and you assume that nothing in life is easy so you're skrewed?

WELL ORPHEK JUST KEEPS BEIN AWESOME. Truly every time I reach out to customer support at Orphek (ok, it's only been twice but still..), I am given the attention and communication that very little other companies meet.

When something breaks, wasn't due to any kind of misuse or malpractice, and a company HONORS their return policy - it feels more like a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE then it does normal procedure.

Orphek makes GREAT LED's (maybe the best), and has a customer service team that actually DOES WHAT IT SAYS. It is so rare these days!!

Thank you again, @Orphek , James & Kris, I really, really appreciate your team.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't you HATE when something breaks and you assume that nothing in life is easy so you're skrewed?

WELL ORPHEK JUST KEEPS BEIN AWESOME. Truly every time I reach out to customer support at Orphek (ok, it's only been twice but still..), I am given the attention and communication that very little other companies meet.

When something breaks, wasn't due to any kind of misuse or malpractice, and a company HONORS their return policy - it feels more like a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE then it does normal procedure.

Orphek makes GREAT LED's (maybe the best), and has a customer service team that actually DOES WHAT IT SAYS. It is so rare these days!!

Thank you again, @Orphek , James & Kris, I really, really appreciate your team.
Are you making any commission from this post ?

OP
OP
Sir Kon Salty Sox

Sir Kon Salty Sox

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you making any commission from this post ?
haha NO!! I simply just want to thank customer service, when it is necessary. And hope that maybe James or Kris will see this and make them smile.

I mean if they are looking for salespeople.. or testers.. I can work up a resume.. lolol

Back