• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek V4 Gen2 Compact with mount!

MichaelP121579

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
988
Reaction score
308
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have downsized my tank and Have a 3 month old Orphek V4 Gen2 Compact for sale.
Price is 640 obo with mount including shipping.
Feel free to call or text anything you want to know.
I will possibly be selling the other one and the Gateway, Will make a package deal on both
9316365957
Lights and mounts will ship out in orginal boxes
I will not sell the gateway separately. If someone buys both lights it's free!

20200616_211701.jpg 20200616_211747.jpg 20200616_211714.jpg
 
Price was wrong it was supposed to be 540 obo with mount. Mods please edit
 
$540 is a great price !!
 
I believe its more than fair. Thank you. I will be posting my reef octopus various 6 in next day or so and my vertex Omega skimmer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new