Orphek

  • Thread starter Thread starter wyso1925
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wyso1925

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
25
Location
Upstate
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am curious if anyone has worked with Tommy G at Orphek? Does he usually offer deals on lighting through emails?

Please share your experience as I am interested in the Nautura Icon lights.

Thanks
 
It can't hurt to ask! He's also here on this form.
 
I have dealt with him ...great guy..it was all through email..
 
Hello,

I am curious if anyone has worked with Tommy G at Orphek? Does he usually offer deals on lighting through emails?

Please share your experience as I am interested in the Nautura Icon lights.

Thanks
Yes and Yes. I had three Orphek Natura icons over my 180 gallon but was still dealing with some shading and coverage issues as this is an SPS dominated tank. I was considering buying some of the light bars and Tommy recommended getting a 4th Natura icon instead which he gave me a good deal on. It was the right decision as my coverage is great now and it cost the same or less as adding the light bars would have.
 
Yes , he gave me a solid discount on the orphek natura with the mounting bars. Shade is from printed reef , I am still debating it haha
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3261.jpeg
    IMG_3261.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 44
Yes he’s been awesome. I bought six lights through email with him. Dudes awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new