Orpheks/Radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter clifton89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clifton89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2025
Messages
60
Reaction score
40
Location
Pensacola
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is running Radion XR15 G6 with Orpheks Blue plus or3, my question is mainly for anyone who has a canopy. How are you mounting your Radions and the Orphek light bar? I have 4 Radions I will be running with 2 48” Orphek light bars. Please share photos or videos. Thank you reefers
 
Bumping this up to hopefully get answered.
 
I wouldn't run Orpheks with Radions for the simple reason that Radions need to be mounted 8-9" above the water for best results, but the super narrow reflectors in the Orphek bars would require them to be mounted 14-16" above the water for best color blending and spread.

Quanta Helix has a wider spread that'd be more compatible with your Radion mounting height. AI Blades also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new