Osmolator 3 wire connector issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tcook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
4,661
Reaction score
8,893
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this for the past maybe 6 months. I’ve noticed that sometimes it fails to operate and have identified the problem with this connector. It just slides together. No click or anything. Even a slight breeze hitting it will separate it enough to stop its function. Is this a known issue? I’ll probably end up taping it up.

IMG_9975.jpeg
 
We generally didn't anticipate the connector hanging under tension and assume it will sit on the ground in a dry location. To avoid damage from corrosion we use a premium socket that is white gold plated, it is very slick as a result of the plating and high polish.
 
Ok. I’ll try to move it if I have enough length or tape it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new