OSRAS Conference Pick ups

firstlight10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
170
Reaction score
62
Location
Charleston, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did everyone pick up at today's conference?

Myself a generic maze brain, small chalice and a cone coral? from Designer Corals.
 
Wish I could have made it, It sounds like you picked up some nice pieces!
 
I finally got the Photobucket App to sort of work.






At this point I am out of both tank space and money so the plan is to let these grow out and frag.
 
Put me in line for a frag of that chalice once it grows out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new