OP
Reefwifey

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giggle...The High Llamas. I LOVE llamas, the animals themselves. We have a llama farm near us and we go visit. Talk about an animal in touch with it's inner chi. And they really don't spit, thats more of a camel thing. Hehe.

NIN....I love them too, but only certain stuff/songs. I love the Pretty Hate Machine cd, every song on it is awesome. I really like Green Day, Dookie too. Hmmm. MXPX is good, Greenday, The Toadies...anything punk sounding. :blob7: I like some of everything actually. I really like Nelly, CCR, any old Motown, and goddess curse my mom for this one.....disco, and even country music. LOL, for a relatively happy person, I tend to like brooding/angry music. Some of my favorite songs, 'Break Stuff' by LB, 'Through the Never' and 'Of Wolf and Men', Metallica, 'Voodoo' by Godsmack, 'Down with the Sickness' by Disturbed. Stuff out today.....I like Trapt, and I'm liking that song 'Hate Me' by...oh can't remember the band name. :headbang:

So....I'm hard by nature....but parenting brings about a lot of changes and development of a softer side. While my kids can headbang with the best of them...I don't really like them listening to brooding, depressing things now that they understand lyrics. So....I've listened to a lot more pop and country type stuff as of late. My kids favorite song is to sing is 'Honkey Tonk Badonkedonk', LOL. Of course they don't quite realise what they're singing about. My daughter is 5, but SO a teen already, so I find myself bopping along to the likes of Hilary Duff, and all those 'Now' compilations. LOL, we're listening to the High School Musical soundtrack a lot these days. I laughed so hard the day I asked my husband to stop on the way home from work to see if HSM was out on DVD yet, and he acted like I had just asked him to pick up some tampons or something. :lol: I like musicals, love both Grease movies and disks. Oh, and I love the Romeo and Julliet' soundtrack. I like to dance, so anything R&Bish is good with me. I really like 'Switch' by Will Smith. :toothy7: Actually, I love him.....I still like late night reruns of The Fresh Prince of Belair. My daughter's first favorite song when she was like 'Hey Baby' by No Doubt, she was 2 years old and could only say so many words, yet she could chant, 'hey baby, hey baby hey...' She loves 'Hollaback girl', I had to get her the radio edit version so that I didn't have to attempt to explain why 'This S#$@' is banannas...' to her. :munky2: :lol: OOo....and I really like Kelly Clarkson too.

I love music. I could babble on and on and on and on......In fact
, I think I have. :colors:

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rotfl... "LOL, for a relatively happy person, I tend to like brooding/angry music"

Have I mentioned how much I like your babbling? It si always sure to crack me up.

:D
Laurie

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to change one of my choices....Don't know which one I would change but I for got one of my absolute favorite bands....

Bad Brains>I against I

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rascal Flatts

Ok, I wanna add Breaking Benjamin, Saliva, and I second Trapt...

Add also Rascal Flatts from Me and My Gang:

"Cuz when push comes to shove
you taste what youre made of
you might bend till you break
cuz it's all you can take
on your knees you look up,
decide you've had enough...
You get mad, you get strong
wipe your hands shake it off
then you stand..."

and Nickelback, Leader of Men-

"Tell your friends not to think out loud until they swallow
Whisper things in to my brain,
your voice sounds so hollow...
Well, I'm not a leader of men
since I prefer to follow
Do you think I could have a drink
since that's so hard to swallow..."

Wooohoooo!
Laurie

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Only one person chose Hip-Hop!?! I hope Im not the odd man out!

-Snoopdogg - Doggystyle
-Nas - illmatic
-Three 6 Mafia - When the smoke clears
-Twista - Adrenaline Rush
-Too $hort - Get in where you fit in

I know it said top 5 but I couldnt leave these out

-Korn - Life is Peachy
-Deftones - Adrenaline

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pink Floyd-Meddle/Obscurred by Clouds/Saucerful of Secrets (I would have turned them into MP3's to get more on a disc;)).
Live Phish from 3/13/92-Providence, RI
Live Phish from 4/16/92-Anaconda Theater, southern Ca.
Morrison/Doors-An American Prayer
Van Morrison-Moondance

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heh, Depeche Mode all the way :)

Yeah, don't laugh... I like Gwen Stefani.... probably only 'cause she looks so hot :)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back