Other Acropora echinata besides Ice Fire

  • Thread starter Thread starter sculpin01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sculpin01

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
840
Reaction score
647
Location
Greenville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

As the title says, I'm curious as to whether other examples of A. echinata are in cultivation besides Ice Fire (which I already have). I had an all blue echinata from UC but lost it and would like another.

Thanks!

Mike
 
Ora Hawkins. That is what you want if you are looking for blue. Readily available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new