Other hobbies?!

That is quite the compliment from a person I admire. Your site has helped me through some unknown situations!
 
That is quite the compliment from a person I admire. Your site has helped me through some unknown situations!

And evidently your other hobby is making people feel good!

I too like the art of baking/creating..... my husband is especially fond of this hobby of mine. O.o The three of us should open a store :-)

11406831_926485747396967_7647139834508006959_n.jpg
11222263_926008430778032_5465900173400925131_o.jpg
puff.jpg
 
Cyclist and amateur astronomer (I guess)

MS.png

20130901_143036.jpg

Flat tire!
20140913_125358.jpeg

At the finish.png

Taken with my telescope and my phone. Need to get a better camera to look farther.
20151201_034537.jpg
 
My dogs (one is trained protection) and my Jeep Wrangler! Here is my jeep from a recent shoot that was featured in a few pages onlline . IMG_7637.PNG
 
And evidently your other hobby is making people feel good!

I too like the art of baking/creating..... my husband is especially fond of this hobby of mine. o_O The three of us should open a store :)

11406831_926485747396967_7647139834508006959_n.jpg
11222263_926008430778032_5465900173400925131_o.jpg
puff.jpg
Your stuff looks really good, I would eat it! Unfortunately it isn't a hobby for me, I get paid to do it. We could open a place if you supply the money, I spend too much on housing for the animals:D. I am researching a Lion fish tank for myself, maybe you can help???
 
Love RC Helis, Drones and Hardcore PC Gamer as well as weight lifting, kick boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu :)
 
Lots of awesome hobbies!!! In the summer I garden a lot, strange satisfaction from picking stuff and eating it...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new