Other pets

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sombody abandoned this guy and we found him at our deer camp starved and covered in ticks. We took him home and got him fixed up right. You couldn't buy a better dog. He likes to sit on the picnic table for some reason. Lol image.jpeg image.jpeg

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2ff2d59c69d75a0c183200e6b0399e51.jpg
136312f19f2728bc9a38df30250071b4.jpg

These two are always looking for trouble. The first is a toy yorkiepoo she weighs 4 lbs and is 2 years old. The big boy is a boxer and is close to 100lbs and he's 6 years old.

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sombody abandoned this guy and we found him at our deer camp starved and covered in ticks. We took him home and got him fixed up right. You couldn't buy a better dog. He likes to sit on the picnic table for some reason. Lol image.jpeg image.jpeg

Our dog is a rescue too. I was visiting family out of state when I saw this guy beating the living heck out of a small dog. The guy was repeatedly kicking her. Then he threw her into a tree trunk, picked her up, and dropped her into an old pile of scrap metal. Neighbors told me the guy goes through about 10 dogs a year. So I just went over to the guys house and took the dog. I'm a giant of a man and he wasn't, so I had no problems taking the dog. She was just a puppy and had broken bones, ear mites, ticks, infected wounds, and was just skin and bones. I dropped a bundle on her at the vet and got her all fixed up. It took a bit, but she slowly came around and is now the best dog I have ever had. How did she repay us for our kindness? 6 months after we took her, she woke us up in the middle of the night when our house had caught fire. I am quite sure if she had not done that, the house would have been a total loss instead of some repairs to the kitchen and roof. Not to mention she very well may have saved our lives. Best darn dog ever!

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Dogs and a Sun Conure, used to have leopard geckos and bearded dragons, and several different breeds of snakes :)

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other hobby?
Pretty much...We just got into it last year and it has spiraled out of control from there haha! Great group of people around the state of MN who travel all over. There are club events which are all over the state, then national events which are all over the place. Trying to do more national events this year to see if we can earn an invite to the DockDogs World Championships.

Ended up creating a Facebook Fan Page for my pup too! lol --- https://www.facebook.com/dockdogMya/

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great great thread, wow I have had an African grey, love birds, parakeets, 3 rabbits, lizards, 10 freshwater planted tanks , and 3 saltwater tanks. Now I'm down to 1 30 gallon SW tank and 2 dogs..... And 1 husband, does he count?:p image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

ironeagle2006

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No fish right now have to buy a tank again called moved and sold the last one. Right now just have 3 cats. Shadow a Calico Smoky a gray and white DSH and Cheetah a orange and white DSH all females.

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg

Three little pigs,,,err...chihuahuas. Also have two cats and a gerbil.

Messiest animal of all though is my 6 year old daughter!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back