Our 125 and 20 reefs

Aparker2005

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
1,161
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Been a while since I updated my wife and Is 125 and 20 mixed reefs. Thought I'd get some opinions, mostly on our 125 scape.

Full tank shot, closer 3 sections, and then the 20. Thanks!

20220827_203333.jpg
20220827_203521.jpg
20220827_203528.jpg
20220827_203534.jpg
20220827_203540.jpg
 
Beautiful tank :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new