Our Baby Colette! :)

reefcleaners

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
483
Reaction score
438
She is my first, 8 and half pounds 20 inches. 10 fingers and 10 toes
smile.png



colette.JPG
 
Congrats. She is beautiful. My wife and I just had our first 4 1/2 months ago
 
Congratulations! I've been in talks with a colleague who also has a daughter to go in on a dragon-guarded tower for our daughters. Interested in a room? :)
 
She is gorgeous I would defiantly invest in that dragon guarded towers. Our 2 year old girl is just grounded til she's 35. Then maybe I'll let her date
Hey that's a weird coincidence.... so is my 2 year old!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new