Our friend Jake Adams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sdot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sdot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
2,448
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a heavy heart I'm delivering the news that our beloved Reef Builder icon Jake Adams received his wings.... it hadn't hit the web yet but it will. As more details come in I'll report back. My condolences to all of his family, friends and anyone that knew him.
 
Last edited:
Terrible news! His family and friends are in my thoughts. I enjoyed his videos very much!
 
I’ve been recently starting to binge watch the Reef Therapy podcast by ReefBuilders and I cannot believe this news!?! I’m in disbelief and in awe of the leading, brilliant inspiration he has been in this hobby… ):
 
What?! OMG. I am so sorry to hear this. I was just reading one of his articles. My deepest condolences to his family and friends. This is a sad day for the reefing community. :-(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new