Our Largest LIVE SALE EVER!!!! 2500+ Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

RyanW250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready!!

6aae51ece12fd234ca712e23dc1bc405.jpeg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For any of you that want to skip a step once we start posting corals, you can check out with your shipping ahead of time here is a link. Please select "Fedex Overnight" at checkout for either $29.99(out of state) OR $19.99 in state and select your desired delivery date!

Tzecj11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway time!!!!
If you've read the rules you know that during live sales we do not do free shipping. WELL, we thought we'd offer the opportunity to earn FREE SHIPPING on this live sale. Doesn't matter how big or small your box is, you could get FREE SHIPPING on us! Its super easy, just sign up to our VIP program(make sure you opt in) and we'll pick 3 people on Friday!
Make a post on this thread when you sign up :)

Phone-Mock-up.gif

(If you're already a VIP, you're good to go!)
Nice ! Signed up last week

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For any of you that want to skip a step once we start posting corals, you can check out with your shipping ahead of time here is a link. Please select "Fedex Overnight" at checkout for either $29.99(out of state) OR $19.99 in state and select your desired delivery date!
If we pick FedEx overnight can we have the order delivered say this upcoming Thursday instead over maybe Tuesday?

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

do we have to select shipping? Is local pick up not an option?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If we pick FedEx overnight can we have the order delivered say this upcoming Thursday instead over maybe Tuesday?
Yeah you can select the date at checkout, if its not available add a note and we'll override if possible :)

do we have to select shipping? Is local pick up not an option?
Local pickup will come up once you put your shipping address in there, no need to pay shipping in that case :)

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics or Anyone know the average size of each piece? Euphyllia, Softies and LPS? SPS I always image and inch or less. Last time I got a mushroom in a live sale the size of a dime no description just and enlarged picture. It was my first ever “win” in a R2R live sale was so disappointed when it when it arrived. The coral was not purchased in a TSA live sale.

1591458133537.gif

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i tried to purchased shipping but there was critical error
If you shoot me an email with your last name I can verify for you

We were changing some stuff in the backend last minute that caused the site to go down for a minute or so

@TopShelfAquatics or Anyone know the average size of each piece? Euphyllia, Softies and LPS? SPS I always image and inch or less. Last time I got a mushroom in a live sale the size of a dime no description just and enlarged picture. It was my first ever “win” in a R2R live sale was so disappointed when it when it arrived. The coral was not purchased in a TSA live sale.

1591458133537.gif
We are already breaking it. Lol
Most SPS are fragged to 3/4 inch. Some will be smaller, some larger. Everything else is generally mounted on a 3/4 inch frag for reference with some few exceptions

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back