Our Largest LIVE SALE EVER!!!! 2500+ Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

platinumreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’s gonna have to go as high up as I can put him and I’ll have to pray it’s enough light for him. I have stayed away from these ones for that reason. Let’s hope!!!
I believe that the Dan Akroyd's are more green so even if you dont have enough PAR, you shouldnt lose much color.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that the Dan Akroyd's are more green so even if you dont have enough PAR, you shouldnt lose much color.
I’m running Radion xr30 g5 blue and gyre xf 250s so I have the capability of way too much light and way too much flow lol. I have to be careful though, that I don’t nuke my lps down low.

platinumreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m running Radion xr30 g5 blue and gyre xf 250s so I have the capability of way too much light and way too much flow lol. I have to be careful though, that I don’t nuke my lps down low.
You should be fine. Even if you lower the point intensity on the Radion's you should be fine. And depending on how tall your tank is, and how high the light is from the top, you should be able to increase PAR if you need to without hurting anything on the bottom.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back