Our new ADA nano tank!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,761
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put the corals in yesterday.

2.jpg


1.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg
 
Looks absolutely horrible, Victor. Just pack the whole thing up and send it to me!!!

:matrix::hammer:
 
Another new tank??? It looks like it has been set-up for a long time ... happy clowns w/anemone and everything! Looks fantastic!

Question - what are you using to attach your frag rocks to the tank rocks?
 
It was set up when I was down there last week, but it was just rock and sand. I must say, it looks nice with the corals now, victor.
 
That will be Epoxy with superglue.


Thanks! Is there a certain brand of epoxy you use? I've got the superglue down, just not sure what to use for the epoxy is all! Oh and in what order do you do the glueing? You put what glue on what piece and attach?
 
very nice, what kind of filtration is in the tank? is it just a koralia?
 
Very nice and clean setup! I love the ADA tanks! Did it come drilled or did you do it your self?

Matt
 
Very nice sir....very nice...

whats the dimensions?
24L x 12W x 14H
Thanks! Is there a certain brand of epoxy you use? I've got the superglue down, just not sure what to use for the epoxy is all! Oh and in what order do you do the glueing? You put what glue on what piece and attach?
Marineland HoldFast, BSI IC-Gel Super Glue

Frag>Superglue>Epoxy>Superglue>Rock
very nice, what kind of filtration is in the tank? is it just a koralia?
We drilled the back it has a 1/2" return and 1" drain with a 20g sump, filter sock, and skimmer.
 
Nice Victor.. whats the dimension ?.. dang I need a small tank like that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new