Our ocean world dying? Have a read...

To many big Countries and big companies making too much money, polluting at the same time. I fear it will never be fixed. I believe Japan and China are a huge part of the problem as well as the U.S.
Terrible air quality from mass pollution in Asia.
 
To many big Countries and big companies making too much money, polluting at the same time. I fear it will never be fixed. I believe Japan and China are a huge part of the problem as well as the U.S.
Terrible air quality from mass pollution in Asia.
What about Fukushima and all the pollution this is causing in the pacific.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new