Our SC Aquarium 150 build

IMG_2186.JPG

Water going in , wonder how long this is going to take
 
Well had a snag in the swap . I had to build a new stand . The one I had was not level enough for a rimless tank .
 
Just curious what are the difference between your 140 and the SCA 150? Like what change sold you the most compared to your 140?
 
The length , I couldn’t keep tangs. They just never seemed happy like they where in my 180
 
The length , I couldn’t keep tangs. They just never seemed happy like they where in my 180

Thanks, I will keep this in mind when it is time to upgrade! :)

I have an SC aquariums 50 pnp that I got. Only a little over a month in the hobby although I've done freshwater Cichlids before.
 
Last edited:
How's it going? I just ordered the 150. How's the glass clarity?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new