Out of Reef Roids help

  • Thread starter Thread starter TK72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TK72

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2020
Messages
440
Reaction score
456
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ran out of Reef Roids. I had half a left over Italian sub from Jersey Mikes (#13) so I pureed it with some RODI and broadcast fed the whole tank. Should I have spot fed?
 
Ouuuu bad call!! A #7 or #9 would have worked but a #13 ??.... bad call water change immediately!!
Yeah, the water does look a little pink
 
Yeah, the water does look a little pink
Yep what a suspected !! Even a #5 in a pinch but man did you **** up with the #13
 
Man I have the opposite problem, too much Reef Roids. I usually sprinkle some on my sub for extra flavor
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new