Out of retirement

tjbully

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
11
Location
fall river, ma
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Tyler and I’m located in MA was really into reef keeping several years ago and gave it up do to relocation. Fast forward I had two kids young of age that wanted fish I figured what a perfect excuse to get back into it so here I am!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey my name is Tyler and I’m located in MA was really into reef keeping several years ago and gave it up do to relocation. Fast forward I had two kids young of age that wanted fish I figured what a perfect excuse to get back into it so here I am!
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new