Out of the hobby???

Seems like people a flying out of this hobby quickly. Just a friendly reminder if you are selling off everything. There is a great amount of people that would love to upgrade their equipments. Be patient, answer questions, and pass your knowledge along
Yup, it’s that time of the year.
 
I tell ya. I was one of those that exited 12 years back. Wish I'd never done it. Not planning on it ever again. I'll just train my daughter and if I need a break from upkeep, I'll have her to pick up the slack. Good thing she's interested lol!!!
 
I tell ya. I was one of those that exited 12 years back. Wish I'd never done it. Not planning on it ever again. I'll just train my daughter and if I need a break from upkeep, I'll have her to pick up the slack. Good thing she's interested lol!!!
About 10,years ago. I just broke it down and put the tank in storage. I knew I would be back. Sure enough about 4 years later, I was making water again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new