0   0   0
o2manyfish ..
1571602838447.png

Oliver d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen it done but all the systems I saw worked on an open system water pumped in from the ocean and returned to the ocean.One of these ponds is here in Dubai the other one I saw in Eilat Israel years ago will check if I still have pictures of any of them.If you dont have beach front property this will never work.

OP
OP
Miguel Rodriguez

Miguel Rodriguez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen it done but all the systems I saw worked on an open system water pumped in from the ocean and returned to the ocean.One of these ponds is here in Dubai the other one I saw in Eilat Israel years ago will check if I still have pictures of any of them.If you dont have beach front property this will never work.
That's something to consider too.

knightnsd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have thought about a saltwater pond in Hawaii at a home my wife and I purchased for retirement many years ago before homes are what they are today. One of the neighbors there did a koi pond but the other neighbors hate it as there are frogs in the pond calling all night that I personally love as I have added frogs to every pond I have built, including the one I am finishing in Prescott, Arizona. I recently added small sturgeon to and will try and post a separate thread with pics as they are not only cool as heck, living dinosaurs really, but they swim like a freshwater shark with a long tail swaying left to right.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.5%
Back