Over 10,000 gallons in tanks

Michaelkawa1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally own an orthodontic practice which holds over 10,000 gallons of the most beautiful tanks in the world, including a 2,000 gallon overhead walk-through tunnel tank. We possess one of the biggest cup corals in the world with a nearly 2-foot diameter. If anyone would like to stop by and check it out for themselves, you are more than welcome to as we are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We love visitors as we have a couple hundred of them every single day. We were also featured on the show fish tank kings which I thought might be neat to include.

Dimmy007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally own an orthodontic practice which holds over 10,000 gallons of the most beautiful tanks in the world, including a 2,000 gallon overhead walk-through tunnel tank. We possess one of the biggest cup corals in the world with a nearly 2-foot diameter. If anyone would like to stop by and check it out for themselves, you are more than welcome to as we are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We love visitors as we have a couple hundred of them every single day. We were also featured on the show fish tank kings which I thought might be neat to include.
Do you have any pictures! That sounds incredible!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
+1! I'd love to see some pics!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Pictures would be awesome

Jamo7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see... sorry about that lol [emoji23]

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We like pictures!!!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%

Back