Over the top return line/mount

  • Thread starter Thread starter fadijohn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fadijohn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
12
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a chaeto reactor under my AIO red sea max nano. As a result, I need some sort of plumbing that will allow me to connect to a pump in the rear sump, down to the reactor, then the outlet line from the reactor back up into the rear sump.

I believe I'm looking for some sort of J tube/hook/mount to go over the rear of my tank's glass, similar to the photos below. Does anyone have any input on the best way to do this or where I can buy things like the images below? I'm thinking of mainly using vinyl or silicone tubing (from BRS) and/or a combination of PVC/acrylic for the mounting area, but I'm a complete plumbing novice.

1693499457443.png

1693499528709.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new